Guided tours for eyes and ears
Is this the first time you are in Paris and you do not want to miss anything ? Or have you already been there and this time want to get surprised ?
Follow me around every “place to be” in Paris or let me surprised you with original experiences :
- Discover the Arènes de Lutèce and the Jardin des Plantes in the 5th district, as if you were a bee on her way to pollinate a flower. This tour beyond nature and culture is as much a sensitive as historical experience.
- Follow the path of The Queen Margot, the famous book by Alexandre Dumas, from the Louvre to the Ile Saint-Louis. A literary walk through beautiful and typical areas of French architecture.
- Walk about the Marais, in the 3rd district, and discover lush private mansions and the astonishing jewish area. On you way, discover the brand new Carnavalet Museum and learn the whole story of Paris within an hour.
Paris with kids
Do you want to have a good time with your kids, but don’t want to miss the masterpieces of Paris ? Come join me on a tour filled with real and fantastical stories, for children and adults alike. You will also be able to learn about History and Culture :
- Discover the antique departments of the Louvre museum and learn about Greek, Roman or Egyptian Mythology.
- Be the special guest of Louis 14 and discover the Château de Versailles.